Our travels start on Nov. 29th. Unlike last year when we drove all the way to Tucson by driving US highways and state roads, this year we are going to jump on the interstate and head south. Our first stay will be in Desert Hot Springs California. This is in the Palm Springs area and will be new to us. After two weeks there we go to Tucson for Christmas with my Dad.
I have added some goodies to the right side of the blog, on it is a map that I will update to add our stops along the way so you can see exactly where we are. This is a live map that you can move around and zoom in on, you'll probably want to click the link to make it larger, so have fun with it.
The other new feature is a shoutbox, where you can make comments and also read what others have to say, or even talk to each other. Just please put your name on top so we know who to respond to. By the way, this is not a public blog so only our friends and family will see what we all have to say.
In the days leading up to our departure I'll keep everyone posted on our preperations and fill you in on where we are going.
Free Counter

2 comments:
Yee-haw!!
Arlene
I need the address sent to me the : hhtp/ etc.. so I can add it to my website
Gail
Post a Comment