As you know this is our travel blog so we have not posted here since returning from our snowbird adventures in March. But that doesn’t mean we have not traveled anywhere. This week we are at Ocean Shores RV Resort, just north of Ocean Shores, WA. This is our home park and our favorite place in the system.
We were here for the week of Memorial Day at the end of May. Gorgie went to Walla Walla with Heather for a couple of days to decorate the new Sweet Valley Wines tasting room Sweet Valley Wines. She also went to Columbia River Gorge with Dusty to celebrate Dusty’s birthday. They stayed at the Bonneville Hot Springs Resort where they were pampered with soaks, massages, wraps, great meals, and a wine tour of the gorge. There were also a couple of trips to the Oregon coast one with our friends Deb and Rob to look at investment properties. As you can see we have not let any moss grow under our feet.
This place is filling up fast I think there may be more people here than we have ever seen. We can’t save spaces they are all first come first serve, so to speak. Dusty and Jedd are coming tomorrow as are Deb and Jerry. I hope they can get a spot not to far from us.
I seem to be adding to this a little at a time and not posting. I’ll Put this out now and add more in the morning.
More Later, Rich

1 comment:
Wow you guys are really enjoying that retirement! I can remember Glo was nervous about it all and I don't think she has slowed down one bit! Amazing the VA has been able to stay up and running without you two because you were truly part of the back bone of the place. Keep it going and enjoy. When you are in town holler and we can do lunch. Heck we'll even drag Rob and Deb out! julie
Post a Comment