Thursday, January 07, 2010

We Have a Website

Our blog can now be found at WWW.GORGIEANDRICH.COM  (you don’t need the www.).

I’m still in the process of setting it up but our blog can be found there, The old BlogSpot links still work so there is no need to change bookmarks.

Today was a day of catching up on chores and generally goofing off, Gorgie did the laundry.  That’s how I had time to get the website.  This evening we went to a dinner up at the clubhouse and ran into Lee and Arvadale who were in the group of folks we had so much fun with at Ehrenberg last year.  She is cooking and he is doing maintenance here for the season, we look forward to seeing them while here.

We have set out the thistle socks (bird feeders), and the finches have found them and they have already eaten about half.  The Hummingbirds have also found the feeder on the window.  They are such fun to watch, I’ll get some pictures soon to share.

More Later, Rich

No comments: