Friday, February 05, 2010

Let the Games Begin

My lazy day while Gorgie played Pokino never happened. Harold invited me to go 4 wheelin’ in the desert.  I’m so glad I accepted.  It was great.  The recent rains have started  greening the plants up.

P1030090 Some steep hills here

You don’t have to get very far off the road to be in the middle of nowhere.

P1030095 You can see forever

On Wednesday we (Pam, Harold, Gorgie, and I), drove to Quartzsite and met with Donna and Bill to help Bill celebrate his 70th Birthday. Not seeing them for a year we forgot how much fun they are to be with.  The food is not that remarkable but it is a festive atmosphere, so a good time was had by all.

 

P1030099

Bill

P1030101Donna 

P1030100 Harold and Pam

Yesterday Harold and I went for a hike in the desert. I really like it out there.

P1030108 The Greening

Bill and Donna pulled into the Resort and after they set up we played Pegs and Jokers in the afternoon.  Last night we were joined by about 20 other campers in the clubhouse to play Chase the Aces a fun game for money (none of us won).  So we didn’t get to bed until midnight, and then this morning Bill, Harold, and I are going hiking in the desert again. Followed by more games.

We are having tooo much fun.

More Later, Rich

No comments: