Wednesday, December 03, 2014

We are off

Monday morning we headed out for points south. Our friends Deb and Jerry went with us to Seven Feathers to have dinner and see us on our way. The drive was not bad if you don't care about driving in a downpour, but it was mostly dry by the time we arrived so I didn't get soaked hooking up.

The Crystal report is nothing but positive, she howled to Salem, meowed to Eugene, and slept to Seven Feathers. We had her in a cage so she wouldn't get under my feet (not a good thing). Since then she has settled in and seems to be adjusting to life on the road with her pride.
The drive on Tuesday was not any better as far as rain goes but we made it to JGW RV Park in Redding a little sore in the neck and shoulders from holding on the steering wheel so tight. We have a problem with our electrical hookup to the Jeep it wants to unplug itself when we make a tight left turn.. It was a design error on my part. I have a fix figured out and I bought the needed materials yesterday evening. Today is supposed to be the the wettest day in years here with a forecasted 1.5 to 2.5 inches. So we have decided to ride it out here in Redding, I'll fix the electrical issue and we'll go to lunch and just have a rainy day off the road.
More Later,
Rich
 

 

No comments: