Posted by Rich
The picture is of Goose Lake from the Highway.
Yesterday we drove down from Goose Lake. It is sure a nice drive, easy driving, and wonderful scenery (except for the construction). Last night we went to Fitzgeralds Casino and had a nice dinner and gambled some. You won't hear about any losses from me, but if we win I'll tell you all about it :-). This morning we lazed around and Gloria went for a "Power Walk" Debby loaned her some smaller weights so as to not kill her. We are going to lunch soon and see what adventures are available for us today.
More Later, Rich

3 comments:
Can I make a comment?
I want your life, like, now please.
Love, Nisi
You go have your lovely lunch, while I sit here at my desk eating my McDonald chicken caesar salad. Sheesh! Love, Nisi
Wished you were here and we were there. Tina
Post a Comment