Friday, November 14, 2008

Girl's birthday at Seal Rock



We are at Deb and Rob's beach house to celebrate Deb and Gloria's birthday (today is Deb's special day). This morning we were entertained by a pair of eagles.

Mated Pair of Eagles

Gloria is making a pumpkin quiche for breakfast. We are going to play some cards and do some running around today. I'll get on here later today and report what we did.

Eagles in flight



More Later, Rich







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you got some great pictures! Can I copy some for our website??? We are so glad you had a good time-it sure looks like fun! Rob wants to know exactly HOW you know those eagles are mated? Did you see something and are holding back on us? -Deb

Anonymous said...

Of course you can do anything you want with the pictures. I can send them to your email if you want. Or I can send you a link to a web album, let me know. Those eagles were always together the picture on the rock they were snuggling just before snapped the picture.
Rich

Oregon Beach Home Rentals said...

Snuggling Eagles! SOunds like a new rock band.

I'd love it if you would email the eagle pix (only the G-rated ones) to dhertert@comcast.net

Rob