We are at the Western Horizon’s St. David RV Resort for the next two weeks. It was a long and tiring drive yesterday, (7 miles). This looks like a place we will enjoy. Gorgie went down and did the water aerobics and exercise class this morning. She makes new friends everywhere we go.
We are nestled into a comfortable site
We found one of those hummingbird feeders that attach to the window with a suction cup the other day. It wasn’t up 30 min. and we had a guest. Now as I sit here he is feeding not more that a foot from my head.
The Clubhouse
Today we are going to Tombstone to look around and have some lunch. I’ll have to make sure the camera comes along.
More Later, Rich

1 comment:
Where's Gorgie's pool? Hee, Hee! I remember "back in the day" when all that mattered to Heather and I was whether or not the campground had a pool and now Gorgie is right there! Funny!!
Dusty
Post a Comment