Saturday, January 03, 2009

Partly Cloudy

The local weather forecast was for partly cloudy skies today, I thought maybe you would like to see what that looks like.

P1010872

 

 

Partly Cloudy Today

 

 

 

To be fair it’s not as warm and it is breezy today.  The weatherman says that there is a 30% chance of rain Sunday and Monday.

Tomorrow we move to St. David for two weeks.  We checked it out the other day and it should be another great place.  Some of the folks we have met here move back and forth every two weeks for the whole season.  I don’t think we are ready for that, we like new places too much.

We went for a walk and took this picture of a roadrunner, just for you Jedd.

P1010866

 

 

                      Beep~Beep

They run along with their tails down, then they stop, raise their tails, and look around.  Gorgie wants to find out why they do that.

P1010869

 

 

Jedd’s Roadrunner

 

 

 

We really like the desert plants, birds, and animals.  They are so different from what we are used to.

P1010868

 

 

                 Barrel Cactus

More Later,Rich

3 comments:

Kevin, Heather, Kolton, Kooper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin, Heather, Kolton, Kooper said...

Oops! My computer went fritz on me in that last attempt "L" over my forehead!
OK - Sounds like you are having a nice and relaxing time. You are blessed to be living your dream!
I imagine that the cold tempurature there feels so different than than the damp cold up here.
Call sometime... We miss you - I think that I miss you the most.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me guys! Did you ever find out why they do that with their tails?

Jedd