We had a great visit with my Dad and Marge in Tucson. They are doing well and are always good company. We went to the “Hifalutin Restaurant’ “ for dinner one night, and to a new place called “My Big Fat Greek Restaurant”, where Dad and I had some of the best lamb chops I have ever had in a restaurant. It was a short but great visit.
We are now in St. David, AZ at a Favorite Western Horizons Resort, called “St. David RV Resort” of course. There are not many rigs here right now and it is very quiet, we are enjoying watching the birds. It has been pleasant here and sitting outside reading in the warm sun is sure nice, although it rained yesterday but that will pass quickly. Somewhere I have picked up a cold and I’m trying to shrug that off but it too will pass.
We were advised by Heather to get a Christmas tree, we went to town and found a “Charlie Brown” tree at the Ace Hardware and set it up on our steering wheel table.
We are quite fond of it, and find ourselves getting in the spirit of the holiday.
We are staying here until the 20th and then we travel to Yuma with an overnight in Casa Grande.
If you have to fight a cold, the Arizona sun is as good as it gets.
More Later,
Rich

1 comment:
Love the tree! Very cute! Get better... I'll send you some pix of my tree once I get some more "new ornaments" which you now know I absolutely love!!
Miss you guys - so do the boys...
Post a Comment