We did it we beat the winds. We have never traveled this far this fast, but we didn’t want to get stuck somewhere for several days. So a mad dash was made for Desert Hot Springs, and we made it. Just in time too. The winds were already picking up as we set up our rig. The winds were 40 – 45 MPH with gusts to 65 all night long we even had to bring in our slide so the awning wouldn’t get damaged. There wasn’t the damage here like in the LA area. We like it here so the extra two days will be enjoyable. This evening we are going to Shanghai Reds for lobster bisque, and tomorrow is the Indio Tamale Festival .
Gorgie is off to her aerobic exercise class and I am waiting for the RV washing crew to give our motorhome a much needed bath.
Morning views.
New snow in the hills from yesterdays storms.
I am already forgetting what day it is so that is a sure sign I’m in the travel mode.
More Later,
Rich

No comments:
Post a Comment