The local weather reports called for high winds and the chance for some drizzle. Well you can't take the threat of drizzle too seriously here in the desert. They only had 1.95 inches in all of 2012, so that hasn't showed up but the wind sure did its blowing 25 to 30 MPH out there right now with gusts to 65, so I'm just going to sit It out until it blows over so to speak. I noticed my satellite dish had moved and lost its signal, when I went out to fix it it had fallen completely, so I'll just wait until it calms down a bit. The hummingbirds are having to hold on to the feeder I have set up so they can eat I think there are six or eight of them, you never know for sure because they never let others share at the same time. I just had to pause this post and pull in my slide its blowing so hard.
Gorgie is still attending to family matters at home and it is sure lonely without her. I don't know how many times I've said something to her before I remembered she was not there. I'm proud of her for helping her sister in her difficult times. Right now she is making arrangements for a nursing facility, and looking into long term care. The plan is for her to return to Palm Springs next Tuesday.
More Later,
Rich
If I don't blow away.
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment