Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another Sunny Day

Yesterday was a lovely day, around 74 degrees. I was in need of a pedicure and saw two places in the town of Benson so off I went. I sure missed my pedicure buddies (Deb and Tina), we usually chat through the whole thing but I managed just fine.

We also went to a Mexican restaurant for lunch, the place was real crowded so we thought it must be good. We had a short wait but it was worth it.

We played a cribbage match and I won 3 out of 5 and I guess I should mention that Richard won the last 2 matches.

Last night a guitarist was playing at the club house but we decided not to go. Tonight from 8-11 they are having a New Year's Eve party with kareoke (sp?) and several people have asked if we are attending. Richard asked if they had a bar since it would take a lot of libations to get him to sing kareoke, can't you just picture it? Maybe I could even get him to "wiggle dance".

I am going up to the water aerobics class and we are going to wash the motor home today. We hope everyone has a happy and safe New Years Eve.




Until next time,
Gloria

No comments: