We have a great site here at Desert Pools. We are in the southeast corner on a dead end street, so there is very little traffic. The public roads around here have little traffic and at night it is dark and quiet. This is not as visually nice as Indian Waters but it is very comfortable.
Gorgie has established her morning routine of “walk off the pounds” and water aerobics. She is off doing that as I type. The pool and the three hot tub spas are filled with hot water from the natural mineral hot springs on the property. The hot temperatures are different in each one 94°, 100°, 104°. Last year I never tried them out but I think I will this year.
Yesterday the outside temperature was 77° here and is expected to be the same for the next few days, shorts and t-shirts weather, this is why we came here.
I’m going to take a walk in a bit and take a few pictures to post here.
Just click on a picture to see a larger image.
More Later, Rich

No comments:
Post a Comment