Today is our last day here at Indian Waters RV Resort. In the morning we will make the 26.4 mile journey to Desert Pools RV Resort, in Desert Hot Springs. We had heard that is was busy up there so yesterday we went out for lunch and drove over there to check it out. Sure enough they are pretty full but there are still some nice sites available. But given WHR's pattern of assigning the worst sites first we'll just have to see. There is alot of grumbling going on about the future of Western Horizons.
The other day we went to dinner at Cactus Jacks Grill and Bar here in Indio. What a find, the people were so friendly and the food was superb. They pour a really good drink here. Gorgie had the special which was roast pork with mashed potatoes and stuffing, she got two meals out of that. I had the prime rib and it was lean and fork tender, I got two meals from mine as well. We both had the tomato bisque soup, also very good. Oh, did I tell you that they pour a really good drink? Today we need to run some errands in anticipation of our long journey, and I think we'll take another drive around town.
More Later, Rich

No comments:
Post a Comment