Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stormy Day in Paradise

We are having a wind storm today!  And I do mean a wind storm along with a shower and cooler temperatures.  It’s supposed to blow over by this evening (pun intended).  That's okay with us we have a date to play pegs and jokers with Gary and Yvonne.

Isn’t it wonderful that we can travel as we are, and still keep in touch with everyone.  We have the internet, cell phones to talk to anyone at almost any time, text messaging (even I have text now).  Then there are all the devices to make all that work cell phone, blackberry, air card, and two computers.  What did folks ever do before we had all this technology?  I find it hard to think we could do what we are doing without all our stuff.

Keep calling, texting, emailing, we miss everyone but, we also love this lifestyle.  Being in touch makes it feel as though we know what you are doing and  you know what we are doing.

More Later, Rich

No comments: