Posted by Rich
This is our rig at Lake Powell, isn't the view grand?
This is our rig at Lake Powell, isn't the view grand?
Today was shopping day. We had a lazy morning around the camp. When we did get going it was to the town of Page. A small town that caters to the boaters on the lake. We asked a clerk in the store about a good place for lunch, she sent us to Fiesta Mexican Restaurant. It was very good indeed, Gorgie had a veggie burrito and I had a chile colorado burrito. She washed hers down with a cadillac margarita and I had a couple beers. We did our shopping and spent the rest of the day sitting around reading. Gorgie has completed four books so far, boy do we work hard or what?
In the morning we have reservations to go on a 7.5 hour boat trip to Rainbow Arch National Monument. The only way to see this is either by boat or several days of hiking (I'll take the boat). I'll have pictures of that trip tomorrow night.
More Later, Rich

1 comment:
I'm trying to catch up...this is so fun!!! Love it!!
On your last post...the squirrel was dead, right?
Arlene
Post a Comment