I could get used to living in the desert during the winter months, but not in the heat of the summer. Yesterday morning it was 27 at 7:00AM, at 10:00AM it was 41 and Gorgie was in the pool doing water aerobics (at that time of the day it was the warmest place in the park). By noon it was short sleeves weather and in the 60’s, there hasn’t been a cloud in the sky since we got here. This morning it’s 25 as I type this but it’s supposed to be in the 70’s today.
We took a drive into town and looked around,not much there. Then we drove down to St. David (7 miles), to our next stop in our travels to check out that park. We are going to like it there as well.
Valley Vista where we are now is a typical desert RV park, gravel, a few trees, and full hookups including cable TV. But the staff and guests are very nice, and eager to visit. The park is not crowded and there are lots of empty spaces, they say that by now it is normally full, but not this year.
Our site is very comfortable.
There are lots of empty spaces.
The night sky is something else, there are more stars visible here than I have seen in many years. The headlights of the cars and trucks along I-10 as it snakes out of the Dragoon mountains about 15 miles away, into the San Pedro Valley where we are is something to see (I’ll have get a picture of that).
More Later, Rich

No comments:
Post a Comment