As I said before we are having the time of our lives. We seem to fill our days with lots of small adventures. Gorgie has been going to water aerobics every morning (kick, kick, kick) at the proper time and has made some new friends. Yesterday we went to a clothing store she had heard about that sells swimsuits, you can’t be seen in the same suit every day you know. Also the bottom of the pool is rough and she needed some aqua socks to protect her pedicure. I’m so glad she is having fun.
This is where we are living this week.
Today we are packing a picnic lunch and heading to Joshua Tree National Park. There is an old ranch in the park “Keys Ranch”, that the only way to see it is on a guided tour. They recommend you make reservations to get on this tour. Well yesterday I tried to call and they didn’t answer, I left a message and they didn’t call back so I hope we will be able get in on the tour. I’ll take lots of pictures and post them here, or maybe I’ll put them in a web album and post the link so you can see them all.
More Later, Rich

3 comments:
Kolton say's I bet they either made them give a tour or they toured it anyway! Grammie knows how to get it done!
Miss you guys! Boys are doing good... Kooper's Soccer team has won every game!
Chicken without heads I tell you... chickens without heads are us.
K,H,K&K
Oh ya... we're off to the Grotto and OCK!!! Yummmm
Keeping the tradition strong!
Heather~
Check out 4dawgsincamas@blogspot.com
I think that's right!
Just started!!
H~
Post a Comment